Dumpster Rental Company
If you've started researching your options for a dumpster rental company, you've come to the right place. Casella has been providing residential and commercial dumpster services since 1975, and in that time we've been able to develop an environmentally responsible business model. Whether you need our services for a project in your home, business or both, we're here to help — so contact us now to request a quote.
While a certain level of waste is inevitable, at Casella we believe many items commonly considered trash can still be put to good use. That's why we're committed to processing waste in a way that's as green as possible. In addition to dumpster rental services, we run landfills that dispose of special waste items in a more sustainable way; we also offer an easier way to recycle with our Zero-Sort® Recycling service. Our focus on sustainability is one of the many reasons Casella continues to be the smart choice to make for all dumpster rental requirements.
Making Tomorrow Greener
Along with our commitment to the environment, we're also dedicated to making sure our customers’ dumpster and waste disposal needs are met as seamlessly as possible. Furthermore, you can always depend on Casella for attentive service and competitive rates no matter what kind of project you have in mind. Get in touch with your local Casella today!
Why Choose Casella?
No matter if you’re moving, remodeling your home, emptying out your basement or in the demolition business, we have the dumpster rental solutions you’re looking for. You can count on Casella for:
- Your choice of dumpster size: We have 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40-yard dumpsters available (a 10-yard dumpster can accommodate 4 mid-size pickup truck loads of waste, while a 40-yard container can hold up to 16 pickup loads)
- Reliable containers: Our heavy duty dumpsters can handle a variety of jobs, whether commercial or industrial
- Hands-on customer service: Our staff is always available to help you navigate your way through the process of choosing your container and deciding on pickup and payment terms
- Fair terms: Never pay for more than you throw away!
- A place for all your waste: In addition to dumpsters that will hold the vast majority of your garbage, we also have recycling options for disposing of electronics and appliances
We're Here to Help
At Casella, we’re here to make the dumpster rental process as seamless as possible. From selecting the right size container for the job at hand to working with you to develop a customized agreement that includes timing and pricing, we’re happy to help every step of the way. We believe in a providing a personalized solution for every customer, so our customer service representatives are always available to answer questions and make sure you’re never paying for extra features you don’t need. Let us put your waste to work: contact us today for a custom quote!
What Can't You Put in Your Dumpster?
Below is a list of non-acceptable items based on federal, state and local laws and regulations. If you’re wondering whether or not you can put a certain item in your dumpster rental, be sure to give us a call — one of our customer service representatives will gladly answer any questions you may have.
- Aerosol cans
- Freon appliances
- Car batteries, cell phones, computers, electronics
- Propane tanks, fire extinguishers
- Medical waste
- Tires, yard waste
- Hazardous waste, liquids, paint, oil, chemicals, asbestos, lead
For more than 40 years, we have remained committed to protecting, renewing and sustaining our resources and our environment. Through a wide range of innovative resource solutions — from recycling and electronic waste disposal to managing construction waste, we strive to improve the communities where we live and work. From residential customers to municipal, commercial and industrial markets, and from temporary to permanent services, we’re here to provide safe, responsible solutions that make a difference.