Roll Off Trash Dumpster from Casella
If you need to rent a roll off trash dumpster, Casella is ready to help. We offer a variety of options that are sure to meet your waste control needs. For over 40 years, homes and businesses have trusted us to provide reliable, environmentally sound disposal and you can too — simply contact us today to find out more about what we have to offer. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to walk you through your options and help you choose the right waste receptacle for your next project.
Making Tomorrow Greener
No matter how big or small your project happens to be, Casella has a roll off trash dumpster that will fit your needs. Our dumpster sizes range from 10 cubic yards, which can hold the equivalent of 4 mid-size pickup truck loads of waste, to 40 yards, which can accommodate up to 16 pickup truck loads of material. We make moving, remodeling and seasonal cleanup projects easier by providing you with a place to put your debris, taking care of the pick up and sorting the recyclable material for you. With a roll off dumpster, you’ll get the added convenience of being able to place it wherever it will be most useful and choosing the exact length of time you’ll need it for. If your project goes longer than you expected, just let us know, and we can work out a solution. We’re happy to tailor our pickup time to meet your needs.
Renting a roll off trash dumpster is easy with Casella. Once you’ve chosen the right sized dumpster for your needs, we will provide on-time delivery and remove the container whenever you’re ready. However, not all items can be placed in your dumpster rental: see below for a list of non-acceptable items based on federal, state and local laws and regulations. If you have any concerns about a particular item, feel free to give us a call and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to answer your questions.
- Aerosol cans
- Freon appliances
- Car batteries, cell phones, computers, electronics
- Propane tanks, fire extinguishers
- Medical waste
- Tires, yard waste
- Hazardous waste, liquids, paint, oil, chemicals, asbestos, lead
What Sets Casella Apart?
At Casella, we pride ourselves on our commitment to the environment. This is why jobsites across the Northeast look to us for on-site source separating and C&D diversion, which helps earn LEED credits, and LEED diversion reporting. After all, one person's trash can be turned into a renewable resource. In a very real sense, choosing Casella today means contributing to a more sustainable tomorrow.
Why Casella is the Right Choice
We're committed to more than the environment: we're committed to our customers. No matter how simple or involved your particular requirements may be, we offer attentive service and competitive rates every step of the way. Casella has more to offer than a place to put your trash. Our commitment to long-term sustainability means we know not all trash is created equal; in fact, much of it can be converted into something useful again. In addition to dumpster rental, we also offer greener solutions for:
- Regular garbage pickup: Whether it’s residential curbside pickup or commercial dumpster emptying, we’ll take care of where your trash is going so you don’t have to — simply choose the pickup schedule that works best for you
- Recycling: Our Zero-Sort® service means all you have to do is put your recyclables — that’s cardboard, paper, plastic, glass and metal — in one bin and we’ll take care of the rest
- Electronics disposal: If you aren’t sure how to dispose of electronics, we have a number of locations that accept drop offs, no matter how big or small
- Landfill facilities: We handle special waste — like asbestos and contaminated soils — in an environmentally-friendly way and our landfill collection systems are designed to extract gas to power gas-to-energy plants