- Monday7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Tuesday7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Wednesday7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Thursday7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Friday7:00AM - 3:30PM
Casella Organics in Unity, ME
Casella is the leading provider of safe, economical and environmentally sustainable special waste services. We offer comprehensive solutions to customers across the Northeast, including a complete selection of eco-friendly Organics products and services. We are committed to renewing and sustaining our resources and environment. Our innovative solutions help turn discarded materials into a resource for producing renewable energy and raw materials for manufacturing new products.
Casella Organics offers a complete line of safe and sustainable products and solutions, including:
- Agronomic Services: Our knowledgeable professionals can evaluate your soil, determine nutrient needs and provide custom products that are right for your land.
- Anaerobic Digestion: Through the process of anaerobic digestion, we break down food processing byproducts and other feedstock and turn them into renewable energy and soil products.
- Composting: We can take your food scraps and help turn them into nutrient-rich soil that can be used to aid plant growth.
- Contract Operations: We provide contract operations solutions to both private and municipal facilities, including fleet maintenance, facility development, event work, collection, transportation and more.
- earthlife®: Our comprehensive line of earthlife products offers effective, environmentally-sound options for all your plant growing and soil health needs. We specialize in catering to horticultural, agricultural, landscape and other dedicated industries.
- Full Service Resource Management: We can develop and execute tailored residuals management plans that meet your specific business needs.
- Lagoon Cleanouts: We have put into place an efficient, systematic method for handling lagoon cleaning that includes everything from organizing the process and managing all subcontractors to speaking with neighbors to ensure they understand and are comfortable with the process.
- Land Application: We can perform a direct application of materials with nutrient value to you land, such as liming agents, Class B biosolids, short paper fiber and wood ash.
- Modern Landfill Disposal: Our regional network of landfill disposal reduces shipping distances and speeds up turnaround times.
- Resource Optimization and Innovation: We can work with your business to uncover new and innovative ways to turn waste into resources.
- Spreader Rentals: Our spreader capacities range from 5 tons to 24 tons and include delivery and pick up, so you can get the right-sized spreader for the job at hand, when and where you need it.